NACS Market Tours Europe
Future dates and locations to be announced.
Look to Europe for ideas on product diversification, innovation in customer experience design and technology. Our guided retail tours offer a curated feast for the senses that can’t be missed. In fact, attendees continually rate NACS Market Tours Europe as one of the most valuable learning experiences of their career.
Why? Because you will journey into and behind-the-scenes of Europe’s most visionary retail brands to see best-in-class executions, thought-provoking designs and next-generation technologies. Our expert-led debriefs will translate what you’ve seen into actionable insights to improve your strategy and business.
Previously a part of NACS Convenience Summit Europe, the reimagined NACS Market Tours Europe is designed to provide a closer-look into retail operations and solutions through in-depth, discussion-based learning.
Led by convenience industry experts, you will benefit from:
- Immersion Learning: Get an insider’s look at Europe’s leading retail formats—in ways no other tour delivers. You’ll see the products, payments solutions and purchasing paths that can turn your operation into a true destination shopping experience, increase first-time visits and deliver loyal, repeat customers.
- Powerful Networking and Knowledge-Sharing: Join other industry professionals from Europe and across the globe to witness operational, merchandising, and design execution at the store level, and to share ideas that have the power to transform sales in stores of all sizes. These deep dives into daily operations go far beyond anything you’ll get from consultants or other conferences.
- Custom Insights: At the end of each store tour, you’ll receive an in-depth summary of key takeaways from your tour guide, an industry leader with a track record of innovation and market success. Our post-market tour debriefs offer smart thinking and analysis that will help you set strategy.
- Executive Vice Presidents of Sales
- Heads of Marketing & Sales
- Heads of Retail Operations
For general event inquiries, please contact:
Allison Dean, CMP
Meetings & Events Manager, NACS